Abstract GuidelinesAbstracts must be submitted electronically in English using the WFITN2019 website before, but no later than April 30, 2019
Please follow carefully the instructions for abstract layout and submission:
• After you create your account in the on-line registration system you can submit your abstract
• Please specify the abstract title.
The title must begin with a capital letter and followed by lower case letters. Use capital and lower case letters as appropriate for abbreviations in title (e.g.: CSP)
The title is limited to a maximum of 500 characters. The character counter will indicate if you have run out
• Please provide the data of the co-authors (name, affiliations). Ensure that all author information is included and entered correctly.
• Please provide the abstract body text. The title is limited to a maximum of 3000 characters. The character counter will indicate if you have run out !
The body must be divided into four sections.
• Purpose – a brief statement of the report’s purpose
• Materials and Methods – numbers of subjects, procedures performed, analysis, methods
• Results – major findings (for case reports these last two sections are replaced by summary of cases(s)
• Conclusion – a one or two sentence statement resulted from the report
• Please save your work before logging off
You can save your work by clicking on the “Save abstract and submit later” button. As long as you do not submit the abstract it can be edited and revised online as many times as needed before, but no later than April 30, 2019.
Submitters will be notified if they have been accepted from July 2019.
Submitting authors are required to register for the congress. No funding is provided to submitters. Any submitter not registered for the conference by 10 July 2019 will not have their abstract included in the program.
The decision of accepted abstracts is at the discretion of the scientific program committee
Accepted abstracts will be published in a Supplement of Interventional Neuroradiology. English is the official meeting language.