Being an innovative and cutting-edge conference, digital poster solutions will be used to disseminate information on topics.Therefore, during the event digital posters will be presented on portrait-shaped, upright oriented, presented on 55″ (140 cm) full HD LED touchscreens located in our e-Poster section.
It doesn’t mean having any special preparation task from your side, just send us the image file in pdf format.
This is a short guide on how to create a digital poster in PowerPoint for instance:
• Set the proper aspect ratio and size of your poster: Design -> Slide size -> Page Setup
• Choose these options: Slide Size for: “Widescreen” and set the Orientation: to “Portrait”
• Design your poster consisting of one slide for the content of your poster and another slide for keywords and short descriptions. This text will help the viewers to find easily your digital poster among the others.
• For a better readability, please use the built-in fonts at least 24 points in size.
• Use high quality pictures and clear spreadsheets or charts if possible
• Save poster in PDF format
• The file name must include the name of the presenter.
• Please send your final PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can use other software (e.g.: Photoshop, Illustrator or Corel) to create your poster. The only requirement is that the definitive file is a PDF.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you have any question or need extra info.
Electronic Poster Submission Deadline: September 1th 2019