Being an innovative and cutting-edge conference, digital poster solutions will be used to disseminate information on topics.Therefore, during the event digital posters will be presented on portrait-shaped, upright oriented, presented on 55″ (140 cm) full HD LED touchscreens located in our e-Poster section.
It doesn’t mean having any special preparation task from your side, just send us the image file in pdf format.
This is a short guide on how to create a digital poster in PowerPoint for instance:
• Please set the proper aspect ratio and size of your poster: Design -> Slide size -> Page Setup
• Please choose these options: Slide Size for: “Widescreen” and set the Orientation: to “Portrait”
• Please design your poster consisting of one slide for the content of your poster and another slide for keywords and short descriptions. This text will help the viewers to find easier your digital poster among the others.
• For better readability, please use the built-in fonts of at least 24 points in size.
• Please always use rather bigger pictures, spreadsheets or charts if possible.
• Saving poster in PDF format
• File -> Save as -> PDF
• File name must consist of the name of the presenter.
• Sending your poster
• Please send your final PDF to the http://www.wfitn2019.com e-mail address email@example.com
• Obviously you can use other (eg.: Photoshop, Illustrator or Corel) softwares to make your poster. The only expectation is that the final poster’s format has to be PDF file.
Should you have any question, please, feel free to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Poster Submission Deadline: September 1th 2019